Introducing the New my.pratt.edu Dashboard
Tuesday, Aug 21, 2012 @ 12:19 pm
We are proud to announce the launch of our first step toward a new, more personalized my.pratt.edu. Please login to my.pratt.edu to view the new landing page design and features. Hovering over portlet titles will display a tool tip bubble with a brief explanation of each section. The new interface has been designed to display well on the iPad and other mobile devices.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE
- A redesigned Dashboard, with quick access to OneKey, Time & Leave Information, and the Pratt Alert System.
- Two new student portlets now display current GPA & Credits Taken, as well as your Daily Course Schedule.
- An Email portlet that displays the number of emails current inbox, as well as new and unread emails.
- An Advice portlet that displays both global and targeted advice based on a student's progress and current standing at Pratt, with associated links to take further action.
- An Animated Gallery portlet that automatically creates a personal Slide Show Pro gallery that will automatically display on your Pratt Bio page, with quick links to upload content to your gallery. Students can use the provided URL to easily integrate their gallery into their ePortfolio.
- An ePortfolio portlet that displays your quota, and quick links to view, or edit your public ePortfolio.
- A mySite portlet that provides the URL to your Pratt hosted site with instructions on how to create your personal web pages.
- A new Features area with links to associated webpages and PDF downloads.
- An inside.pratt.edu accordion section with links to Pratt Publications, Headlines, Pratt in the Press and the President's Corner.
- A Pratt Feeds accordion section with links to your Department's Blog Entries, the Pratt Blog and Calendar Events.
- A Web Services accordion section with links to Services, Tools, Apps, as well as Library information and a modified Directory Search.
Posted in • Web Group