Scheduling Your Visit
Campus tours, information sessions, or group tours arranged by a high school or other group may be scheduled online for your convenience. Registration is required for all Admissions Events.
Or explore our visit options (information session, campus tour, department-specific information sessions, counselor portfolio reviews, off-campus reviews, National Portfolio Days) by clicking on Undergraduate or Graduate links on the left.
Pratt Institute has two campuses and two affiliate schools:
- Brooklyn, NY (a 25-acre residential main campus and home to all undergraduate programs but construction management and many graduate programs).
- Manhattan (home to two-year associate's degree programs, construction management and graduate programs in library and information science, historic preservation, communications design, package design, design management, and arts and cultural management. An historic building located at 144 W. 14th St between 6th and 7th Aves., NY, NY.
- Utica (PrattMWP) (undergraduate programs only).
- Wilmington, Delaware, Delaware College of Art and Design, (DCAD) an affiliated program for undergraduate programs only.
Prospective students and their families have many different ways to get to know Pratt. You can find information on the types of visits Pratt offers using the left menu. Can't make it to the Brooklyn campus? Take our virtual tour of campus.
Undergraduate and Associate's Degree Applicants
- See us on the road in your state.
- See us at a National Portfolio Day.
- Take a campus tour.
- Attend an Information Session
- Attend an information session
- See us at a Graduate National Portfolio Day
- Take a campus tour
- Places to Stay
- Things to Do While Here
Can't visit in person?
Pratt’s sculpture park was recognized as one of the 10 best college and university campus art collections in the country by Public Art Review.