Micro Computing Center
The MCC has 2 Mac and 2 PC rooms. Room 105 is a dual-boot room. Room 107 is an open dual platform lab which does not hold classes and is always available to students. The applications in this lab offer students the ability to create a full gamut of communications design projects.
The lab is also equipped with black & white, color and thesis printers and large format scanners. The MCC houses the Video Editing Room, featuring thirteen workstations equipped with 27" LCD Monitors & Apple's Final Cut Pro and a variety of SD and HD video decks.
- Flatbed scanners up to 12×18 with negative scanning capability
- B/W full-duplexing options
- Color full-duplexing options
- Thesis Printing
- Video Editing Room with Final Cut Pro, a light stand and SD and HD video decks
- "Open Lab" of Macs and PCs which are always available to students
- and more...
Machinery Building, 1st Floor
Normal Hours of Operation
Sunday - Saturday 9:00am to 12:00am , with Finals extended hours to 4:00AM
(Check for Summer Schedule)