Foundation Media Lab
The Foundation Media Lab offers three classrooms with 60 Macintosh workstations running Mac OS X. Provided tools and applications allow students to create time based work, such as animation and digital video projects.
These labs directly support the Foundation Department's 4-D Design curriculum. Through the use of computers, video, photo, sound, and lighting equipment, students are introduced to basic concepts of art and design in space and time. Digital video equipment and digital photography equipment is available for checkout to students registered in a Foundation 4-D Design class.
- Digital video equipment and digital photography equipment for check out to students registered in Foundation 4-D Design classes
- Flatbed scanners up to 8.5" x14"
- B/W printing
- Color full-duplexing options
- Photo printing
- 2 Copy stands per room for stop motion animation
- 2 Midi keyboards per room for music creation
- 4-D Tutoring Available.
- and more . . .
Main Building, 3rd Floors
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 9 AM–5 PM with Room 332 open until 9 PM Wednesday & Thursday
(Check for Summer Schedule)