Electronic Design Studio
The Electronic Design Studio Lab offers an assortment of computer services. The Lab contains 4 Mac and 3 PC classrooms each with 18 workstations. Two of the Mac labs offer dual-boot capabilities between Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Available applications allow students to create 2 and 3-dimensional work, create computer animation, edit digital video.
Our newest feature is the Digital Drawing Room, which allows students to draw directly onto their monitors in a setting where the students surround a subject. The EDS Lab also offers a wide range of printing and scanning options and is in close proximity to the DOC Lab for all large-format and specialty-stock output. All workstations include a full range of software suites used in degree programs at Pratt.
- Flatbed scanners up to 12"×18" with negative scanning capability
- Large format scanning up to 42"
- 3D scanner
- BIM (Building Information Modeling) Lab
- Professional photo printing
- Black and white laser printing on eco-friendly paper
- Color laser printing
- B/W and Color full-duplexing options
- Color laser booklet printing
- Large-format printing on 42" or 60" wide specialty media
- Digital Drawing Room with 18 pen-tablet monitor workstations
- and more...
Engineering Building, 2nd Floor
Normal Hours of Operation
Sunday - Saturday 9:00am to 12:00am, with Finals Extended hours to 4am