Registration, Tuition, and Fees
Summer Credit Intensives 2014 Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees are due upon registration
- $3,990 - (Per each 3 credit undergraduate course, 1 credit Wellness courses = $1330 each)
- $30 - Registration fee per course (non-refundable)
Studio Fees (where applicable):
- Photography Lab fee: $130
- Digital Photography: $55
- Fashion Design fee: $20
- Graphic Design fee: $45
- Session 1: May 19
- Session 2: June 23
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1, 2014 - Early registration is encouraged.
After the deadlines, students may be admitted if space remains in the selected course.
- 1365-sum_cred_registration_form_2014.pdf (32.24 KB)
Spark up the Summertime!
Download and complete the registration form above and include payment information.
By Credit Card
Complete the form and fax to our Brooklyn Office: 718.399.4410, or email to the Program Director, Elizabeth Kisseleff, at email@example.com
Complete the registration form and mail with your check to our Brooklyn Office:
CCPS-Summer Credit Intensives
ISC Bldg. Room 205
200 Willoughby Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Summer Credit Intensives Program Director: Elizabeth Kisseleff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Director, Enrollment Management: Chris Ferrara, email@example.com
- For general Pratt Manhattan/CCPS information, please call 212.647.7199
All courses are subject to minimum enrollment. When courses are withdrawn or cancelled by Pratt for any reason, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. Pratt Institute reserves the right to cancel any class for which there is insufficient enrollment and to withdraw or modify course offerings. Course location, fees and instructors may also be changed when necessary.
Withdrawal or refund requests must be submitted in writing; withdrawals cannot be made by telephone or through the instructor. Withdrawals and refunds are computed from the date and time written or electronic notice of withdrawal is received. Requests can be faxed, emailed, or mailed. Withdrawal deadline: a minimum of two business days before the first class meeting:
- 2 business days before 1st meeting = 100% tuition refund (minus $30 registration fee)
- 2 business days before 2nd meeting = 80% tuition refund (minus $30 registration fee)
- 2 business days before 3rd meeting = 60% tuition refund (minus $30 registration fee)
- 2 business days before 4th meeting = 40% tuition refund (minus $30 registration fee)
Please note: There will be NO refunds for any reason after the fourth (4th) class meeting.