Summer Credit Intensive Schedule
Summer 2014 TBA
The elective courses offered as part of the Summer Credit Intensive program are open to adult learners (19yrs+) as well as college students from other schools.
There are two sessions offered for summer 2013 (prospective students may register for either one or both of the sessions.) Each session is five weeks, with most classes meeting on a Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs schedule (19 days per session for studio courses. Lecture courses meet three days a week, Mon/Tues/Wed.)
Each individual course is offered for 3 Undergraduate Elective credits: Register for either one or both sessions and design your own creative intensive experience to double or triple the amount of credits you can earn!
- 1363-scri_registration_form_2013.pdf (32.67 KB)
Choose the most convenient time(s) in either sessions:
Session 1: TBA
- 9 AM–12:40 PM ADDR-205P-01 Drawing Intensive
9 AM–12:40 PM ADIT-205-01 Interior Design Intensive
- 1 PM–4:40 PM ADAR-205-02 Architecture Intensive
- 1 PM–4:40 PM ADFD-205-01 Fashion Design Intensive
- 1 PM–4:40 PM ADGD-205-01 Graphic Design Intensive
1 PM–4:40 PM ADPH-205-01 Photography Intensive
- 2 PM–5:40 PM ADFA-205-01 Fine Arts Intensive
3 PM–6:40 PM ADIL-205P-01 Illustration Intensive
- 6 PM–9 PM ADAA-205P-01 Art Appreciation Intensive (M/T/W)
- 6 PM–9 PM ADAR-205-01 Architecture Intensive
- 6 PM–9 PM ADSD-205-01 Towards a Sustainable World by Design (M/T/W)
Session 2: July 1 - August 1
- 9 AM–12:40 PM ADDP-205-01 Digital Photography Intensive
9 AM–12:40 PM ADIT-205-02 Interior Design Intensive
- 1 PM–4:40 PM ADAR-205-03 Architecture Intensive
- 1 PM–4:40 PM ADFD-205-02 Fashion Design Intensive
- 1 PM–4:40 PM ADGD-205-02 Graphic Design Intensive
1 PM–4:40 PM ADPH-205-02 Photography Intensive
- 2 PM–5:40 PM ADFA-205-02 Fine Arts Intensive
Spark up the Summertime!
Session 1: May 20
Session 2: June 24
Early registration is encouraged.
Pratt Institute is offering a unique opportunity for college students/adult learners to experience the professional world of art and design from within the context of a prestigious art school. Benefit from the expertise of Pratt faculty for an introduction to visual art theory and/or practice, as well as the potential to acquire a skill set in various disciplines. Fulfill an art or elective requirement while exploring an area(s) of interest. Open to all non-art majors and all levels of experience.
Completed registration forms may be faxed to 718-399-4410, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the Pratt/CCPS Brooklyn office:
Attn: Summer Credit Intensives /CCPS
ISC Bldg. room 205
200 Willoughby Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11205