Summer Credit Intensive Schedule
The elective courses offered as part of the Summer Credit Intensive program are open to adult learners (19yrs+) as well as college students from other schools.
There are 2 Sessions offered for Summer 2013 (prospective students may register for either one or both of the sessions.) Each session is 5 weeks, with most classes meeting on a Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs schedule (19 days per session for studio courses. Lecture courses meet 3 days a week, Mon/Tues/Wed.)
Each individual course is offered for 3 Undergraduate Elective credits: Register for either one or both sessions and design your own creative intensive experience to double or triple the amount of credits you can earn!
- 1363-scri_registration_form_2013.pdf (32.67 KB)
Choose the most convenient time(s) in either sessions:
Session 1: May 28 - June 27
- 9am-12:40pm ADDR-205P-01 Drawing Intensive
9am-12:40pm ADIT-205-01 Interior Design Intensive
- 1pm-4:40pm ADAR-205-02 Architecture Intensive
- 1pm-4:40pm ADFD-205-01 Fashion Design Intensive
- 1pm-4:40pm ADGD-205-01 Graphic Design Intensive
1pm-4:40pm ADPH-205-01 Photography Intensive
- 2pm-5:40pm ADFA-205-01 Fine Arts Intensive
3pm-6:40pm ADIL-205P-01 Illustration Intensive
- 6pm-9pm ADAA-205P-01 Art Appreciation Intensive (M/T/W)
- 6pm-9pm ADAR-205-01 Architecture Intensive
- 6pm-9pm ADSD-205-01 Towards a Sustainable World by Design (M/T/W)
Session 2: July 1 - August 1
- 9am-12:40pm ADDP-205-01 Digital Photography Intensive
9am-12:40pm ADIT-205-02 Interior Design Intensive
- 1pm-4:40pm ADAR-205-03 Architecture Intensive
- 1pm-4:40pm ADFD-205-02 Fashion Design Intensive
- 1pm-4:40pm ADGD-205-02 Graphic Design Intensive
1pm-4:40pm ADPH-205-02 Photography Intensive
- 2pm-5:40pm ADFA-205-02 Fine Arts Intensive
Spark up the Summertime!
Session 1: MAY 20
Session 2: June 24
Early registration is encouraged.
Pratt Institute is offering a unique opportunity for college students/adult learners to experience the professional world of art and design from within the context of a prestigious art school. Benefit from the expertise of Pratt faculty for an introduction to visual art theory and/or practice, as well as the potential to acquire a skill set in various disciplines. Fulfill an art or elective requirement while exploring an area(s) of interest. Open to all non-art majors and all levels of experience.
Completed registration forms may be faxed to 718-399-4410, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the Pratt/CCPS Brooklyn office:
Attn: Summer Credit Intensives /CCPS
ISC Bldg. room 205
200 Willoughby Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11205