LET OUR PROFESSIONALS TRAIN YOUR PROFESSIONALS
Position yourself and the expertise of your organization as a leader in today’s interactive market.
Based on great success achieved in our Pratt Manhattan campus and rated by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) as the best architecture program after Harvard, Pratt’s corporate training program is available throughout the tri-state area.
The Pratt Center for Continuing and Professional Studies is also an authorized Autodesk ® Training Center and corporate training can be provided in several prominent applications.
We invite you to consider Pratt Manhattan as your primary local facility for your professional development. We can deliver an outstanding opportunity to benefit from our special corporate discounts.
Pratt’s customer services specialists and faculty are well-equipped to:
- Identify needs and assess employees’ skill sets
- Design customized training programs to be delivered on-site or at the Pratt Manhattan campus
- Reduce decision-making stress
- Advise on which of our existing courses best match your employees’ needs
- Support your professional development in a timely manner
- Improve student confidence
We provide corporate training in:
- AIA Professional Development for architects, engineers and land surveyors
- Sustainable Building, Infrastructure Design and Management
- AutoCAD ®
- Autodesk ® 3ds Max®
- Autodesk ® Revit®
- Autodesk ® MotionBuilder ®
- Autodesk ® Maya ®
- Digital Imaging Mac/PC
- Interactive Media / Web Design Mac/PC
- 3D Graphics Mac/PC
- Social media engagement seminars and workshops
Pratt Institute prides itself in employing a pool of faculty who are renowned experts and problem solvers in their fields. Our prices are very competitive. Training can be done on-site or at Pratt Manhattan.
For information contact:
Associate Director of Enrollment Management
Curriculum Development for Non-Credit Programs
Karen Adler Miletsky
- American Express
- Barnes & Noble
- Consolidated Edison Company
- Deutsche Bank
- General Electric
- Metropolitan Life
- Morgan Stanley & Co.
- MTV Networks
- NBC Universal
- NYS Dept. of Labor
- Smithsonian Institution
- U.S. Military Academy