Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MSRED
University of Miami, Professional Master of Architecture, Master of Suburb and Town Design
University of Colorado, B.A.
Matthew Lister is a Project Manager at Rose Companies in New York City. Responsibilities include providing public agencies, institutions, non-profits and private sector clients with socially, environmentally and economically responsible strategies needed to fulfill their real estate development, land use and climate change goals.
Developed expertise in real
estate development feasibility modeling, policy and analysis, civic engagement, and project management.
Selected projects include:
• Economic feasibility and zoning analysis for the redevelopment potential of a 22 acre former beer brewery site in Newark, NJ
• Project management for the development of a 6.5 acre waterfront park along the Passaic Riverfront in Newark, NJ
• Creation of a Smart Growth Guidelines for Sustainable Design & Development publication to be distributed to municiple planners,
policy-makers, and community members throughout the U.S. by the EPA Office of Smart Growth.
• Redevelopment study of three greyfield sites in the Connecticut Capitol Region.
• The redevelopment of a public housing site located in East Orange, NJ involving the creation of new street networks and infrastructure,
and the site design and planning for 180 new affordable housing units.