You can now access some of myPratt's essential information on your smartphone, including Pratt News & Announcements, WPIR radio station, directory, LMS course listings, weekly menu and much more. On your smartphone, just open your browser application and type in mobile.pratt.edu. Bookmark it for future use!
Some devices currently compatible with mobile.pratt.edu:
- Palm Pre
- Android-based Mobile Devices:
- HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1
- HTC Magic/T-Mobile MyTouch 3G
- HTC Hero/T-Mobile G2 Touch
- Motorola CLIQ
- Motorola Droid
- iPhone OS Mobile Devices:
- iPhone 1st Generation
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3Gs
The iPhone & iPod Touch gives you the option to add an icon to the iPhone's/iPod Touch's home screen.
- Open the app in your browser.
- Click the "+" Button on your mobile browser.
- Tap the "Add to Home Screen" button.
- Edit name as needed i.e.: myPratt
- Tap the "Add" Button.